Anchors and Cryptographically Secure Objects
Sofware developers and Traceability Solution Providers have alot of data they want to put on the blockchain.
Data stored on the Blockchain must be hashed into the protected blocks of the blockchain. The more data created the more difficult it is to
mine the block.
- Many Copies of the Data Maintained
- Dramatically Increases the Workload to Create Blocks.
- Private Data on the Public Blockchain
- Supports Data Too Big for the Blockchain
- Point in Time Version of Documents and Data
- Assures Authenticity of Data
- May be Public or Private Data
- Optionally Encrypted using Public/Private Key
- Stored on One Mr more Host Computers
- Hashed using SHA-256
- Hash Included in the Blockchain Ledger
- Provides Immutability Through Validation
- A Data Hash Included on the Blockchain
- If the Data Changes, the Hash changes
- Ensures Point in Time Authenticity
- Includes Directions to Find the CSO